Brielle Day 2024 Application Process
We have changed the application process this year so please read all the instructions before completing your application.
Our application is now online. No need to print, fill out by hand and mail your application.
The complete application has 2-3 parts:
- Complete the online application
- Mail your check to
PO Box 502
Brielle NJ 08730
- New crafters, or those who have not exhibited since 2022, must also submit pictures of their craft(s). These should be emailed to us at
Your application is not complete and will not be processed until all parts have been received.
Once your application has been evaluated, you will receive an email from us letting you know your status.
2023 crafters will be assigned the same space they had last year. If you want a different space, please email us at BrielleDayWomansClubOfBrielle@gmail.com. You may request an area on the field where you would prefer to be located, however, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to place you there.
Any questions can be directed to the email address above.
In order to be eligible to participate you must meet the following requirements:
- The finished product must reflect a high level of skill. ALL ITEMS MUST BE HANDCRAFTED, PAINTED, OR PHOTOGRAPHED BY THE EXHIBITOR OR UNDER THE DIRECT SUPERVISION OF THE EXHIBITOR.
- No part of your craft is allowed to be jobbed out.
- Commercial products are prohibited.
- Resellers, craft suppliers, and independent representatives of multi-level marketing companies are not eligible.
Click on this button to fill out and submit the online application